DMCA Notice – Playing.com.ng
Notice of Copyright Infringement
If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any content on Playing.com.ng infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by providing the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at the website.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the website operator to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the website operator to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
To submit a DMCA notice, please send it to our designated agent at the following address:
If you believe that your content that was removed (or to which access was disabled) is not infringing, or that you have the authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or pursuant to the law, to post and use the material, you may send a counter-notice containing the following information to our designated agent:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court in your district and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.