Terms and Conditions – Playing.com.ng
Welcome to Playing.com.ng. These Terms and Conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of this website. By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Playing.com.ng if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
Unless otherwise stated, Playing.com.ng and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all materials on this website. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from this website for your personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any website material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing, and/or otherwise commercializing any website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any website material;
- using this website in any way that is or may be damaging to this website;
- using this website in any way that impacts user access to this website;
- using this website in any way that is contrary to applicable laws and regulations or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the website, or to any person or business entity.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose, and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
Changes to Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time. Your use of this website following any changes constitutes your acceptance of the new terms and conditions.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, please contact us at email@example.com.